Wednesday 26 January 2011

Examples of School magazines

Below are some examples of school magazines which have previously been designed and published, I am using these ideas to give me inspiration into the final front cover of my preliminary task magazine.

This magazine cover shows a close to mid shot of the student working, it shows who the magazine is about along with the taglines which are strategically placed so as not to hide the picture but also to hold the attention of the audience.

This magazine cover is simple yet effective. It has a small colour pallette yet the picture is placed simply, in a prime postion to catch the audiences attention. Unconventionally the headline is slightly obscured by the pictures and there is also only one tagline.
These two magazines have given me some ideas for my final preliminary task magazine and I will try to incorporate similar ideas into my work.

No comments:

Post a Comment