Thursday 24 March 2011

Ideas Change

After thinking about the music genre for my magazine I have come to a conclusion that the idea of a rock gere music magazine is not the most suitable for me to use in my creation of my music magazine. I feel that I would rather have a wider music range within my magazine as this would make the task of finding a suitable article for my double page spread easier along with also being able to take photographs for the front cover, main article and contents. I plan now to create a magazine that will be similar in style to Q magazine. I hope that this will make the task of creating my magazine, to the best it can be, easier. I will also however ensure that I still aim the magazine at a more female audience as there is very few on the market that cater for a femle audience.

No comments:

Post a Comment