Thursday 5 May 2011

Evaluation 3 - How did you attract/address your audience?

How did you attract/address your audience?

The language used in my interview was simplistic yet formal, due to that it was written in an interview style it also had a conversational tone to it. I thought this was effective in connecting the audience as it allows the reader to feel as if they are almost there talking to the star also. I used a lexical field of shocking words throughout my interview for example "success", "craziness", "burst" and "ecstatic". This I think also helped engage with the audience as it gives the piece more pace and makes it overall more interesting. Also to address the audience I used a second person pronoun both in the interview and the contents page "editors note".
The images I included in my final product are mostly images of interest by the target audience, the male stars especially, yet I also included images of female stars, such as Cheryl Cole on the front cover which would be aspirational figures to the target audience or figures of interest to the target audience.

No comments:

Post a Comment